Competition Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions – March King Charles III Gold Britannia Prize draw.
1. Entries are limited to one household and one account only. This competition is limited to customers buying directly from the Hatton Garden Metals website and excludes any other distributor or reseller of these items.
2. Qualifying entries must purchase a 1 oz King Charles II Gold Britannia from Hatton Garden Metals from 00:01 26/04/2023 until 23.59 05/06/2023.
3. i. The winning prize is a Silver 1oz King Charles 2023 Britannia. All competition details are provided by Hatton Garden Metals Limited Company Number 6426684 as the promoter.
ii. Gift images, drawing and or other depictions of the gift are produced by Hatton Garden Metals. Images of the items are provided to Hatton Garden Metals (the promoter) by The Royal Mint who exercise their right to copyright on these images.
4. i. Customers must provide a valid email address which will be used to make the draw.
ii Winning entry will be drawn at random on Monday 6th June 2023.
iii Winning entry will be notified by email.
5. i. Winning entry must claim prize by 23:59 30/06/2023.
ii. The prize is non- refundable or exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for a monetary value.
iii. Prizes must be sent to customers account address or collected from Hatton Garden Metals.
iv. Proof of address may be required