When visiting our secured premises, all CCTV footage will be retained by Hatton Garden Metals. Our secured internal server will store the information as outlined below:
- Personal Information: this will include your full name and billing/invoice address.
- Contact Details: these will be stored as provided by you, we will store your telephone number, email address and postal address(es).
- Order History: this will include any sale enquiries or any purchase orders that you enter on our system. This is not limited to completed sales, all enquiries will also be recorded on our system.
- Enquiry Details: this includes any online enquiries via email or our online form, as well as any information provided by you when contacting us by phone or in person. Your IP address is also stored when making online enquiries.
- Hatton Garden Metals may keep record of any personal information provided by you in order to carry out suitable anti-fraud checks in accordance with our due diligence and AML policies. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a fraud prevention agency, which may or may not retain a copy of that information.
- Please note that we never conduct any credit checks, and your credit rating is not affected under any circumstances when dealing with Hatton Garden Metals.
The information above is required to enable us to efficiently process items sent into, or bought from us, and to enhance our ongoing commitment to a superior level of service. The above information is required for our internal records that are governed by regulatory and accounting requirements.
How we will use your information
We are committed to integrity and transparency when it comes to how we collect, store and protect your personal date.
Where we have legal obligations, information may be shared with governing bodies or law enforcement authorities. Under no circumstances will any personal information be sold, leased or distributed, unless we are required to do so by law.
If you would like to request any of the personal information that we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR 2016/679, login to the My Account section on our home page and use the Request Data function. Should you wish to close your account entirely you will also find this function in our My Account section. Should you have reason to believe that any of the information that we hold on file is incorrect, please contact us and we will make any necessary amendments to ensure that the most up-to date and correct information is held.
- Cookies are small files stored by your browser that are used to identify you to the server so that pages you visit can be customised for you.
- Cookies will let us know when you have visited our site, and can help tailor your website experience to your individual needs.
- You can accept or decline cookies. However if you decline them, you will not be able to make use of the interactive and account features of the website.
- Cookies do not allow us access to the files stored on your computer nor to any other data that you choose not to share with us.