Jobs at Hatton Garden Metals
About Our Company:
Hatton Garden Metals are an innovative, industry leading Company who are always looking for talented people to work within a fantastic team of young and experienced individuals. As a family-owned company, our team are invaluable to our business, and we ensure that our family business ethos is felt day-to-day in the office. As the UK’s No.1 scrap gold Company, we are constantly striving to maintain excellence by staying ahead of the competition, offering the best rates to our customers and guaranteeing that our sterling reputation is maintained through all our services.
Stock Allocator and Office Administrator
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fantastic team of a well-established family run company.
This role is for a full-time stock allocator and office administrator. The successful applicant will work within a small team performing a wide variety of tasks and would benefit from having some work experience within the jewellery industry.
- Comfortable with incoming and outgoing calls
- Liaise with different departments within the company to ensure successful allocation of metals, flagging shortfalls or omissions to management
- Proactive approach to teamwork and changeable daily tasks reporting to office Manager
- System based allocation of incoming goods
- General office administration
- Hours of business 8.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday. The role is full time office based.
Full IT system and allocation training will be provided. Salary dependent on experience.
To apply for the position above: Please email a cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com and include 'Jobs HGM' as the subject.