Silver bars are popular with investors looking to diversify their precious metals portfolio or simply expand their investments by purchasing large quantities of silver. Silver bars, similar to silver coins, are a globally traded commodity meaning that this investment is very liquid. Silver bars are also handled by banks, financial institutions and bullion dealers all over the world. When buying silver bars, you can take advantage of our 9-month FREE storage deal, FREE delivery or collection is also available at our London store. Storing Silver bars with us give you total freedom over your investments as you can buy and sell at a time of your choosing.
Silver bar features
- All Silver bars contain their full assay mark showing you the producer, weight and fineness of the assay bar.
- There are no restrictions to the amount of silver that you can physically buy and hold.
- Silver bars often have lower premiums than their counterpart investment; silver coins. This is because silver bars are much heavier, allowing you to get a better price when buying larger quantities.
- One of the best and most efficient ways to sell your silver bars is to use a Bullion Company, like ourselves, Hatton Garden Metals. We process large amount of silver daily; payment will always be at the best price with an immediate payment made without fees or charges.
- Tarnish visible on silver bars does not affect the monetary value of your bar. As a Bullion Dealers, Hatton Garden Metals value your silver bars based on their purity and weight, and not by the design and style of the bar itself.
- When buying and selling silver bars, always use a reputable and trusted company with supporting independent reviews to ensure that you get the best rates for your silver bars.