Hatton Garden Metals ECO-promise.
Here at Hatton Garden Metals, we recycle your old, broken and unwanted jewellery as well as coins and bars. We recycle Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium in most forms.
Your broken chain or jewellery will be recycled into computer chips, wedding rings, engagement rings, helping with medical research, avoiding the costly effects of mining, bringing a new lease of life for the future. Did you know recycled gold is used on the visors of astronauts’ helmets to protect from harmful rays from the sun?
Every item of gold we receive here is recycled either on site or with one of our trusted trade partners. Where possible we will repair or reuse parts of jewellery to make new pieces.
We buy large amounts of gold coins and work hard to recirculate these coins, retaining national heritage, never melting or destroying an historic coin.
In recycling your old unwanted jewellery, we also guarantee to pay the highest prices for you Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium.
- We Recycle jewellery, Gold, Silver, Platinum and Palladium
- Provide metal for medical devices, computer chips, mobile phones
- New lease of life for your jewellery
- Avoid economic and environmental cost of mining
- Recirculate old coins and bars
- Retain national heritage of coins
- We ever melt or destroy an historic coin
- We pay you the Best Prices to Recycle jewellery